[BC] White House Just Evacuated

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon May 16 21:32:49 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/14/2005 10:54:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
smartin at elcheapo.org writes:

> Legally, a flight plan is only required when flying under
>  instrument flight rules (IFR). A VFR (visual flight rules)
>  flight may be conducted without filing a flight plan.

I dunno... how difficult is it, really, to make and file one? (Tom O? Any
other pilots here?)

If I were a pilot, I think I'd want to file one, just for safety's sake...
God Forbid, what if you went down in some forest and couldn't give your
location. (GPS not working, let's say) If you had filed a Flight Plan, they'd at least
know which course you took, and could look along that path for your plane.

Willie...