[BC] Meadowlands sites

Neal Newman groucho
Mon May 16 15:44:33 CDT 2005

 Your Off by a few miles the water sphere is  many miles
north
 However WJDM is  co located with ( I forgot which one) either WNSW or
WZRC.. I believe is WZRC
 2  Unipole towers in an Industrial area parking lot  and a traier For
atransmitter Building   just north of the Union toll plaza
It Been q while since I have been to that site. Harold Maintains that one
 Neal-MRBI