[BC] Meadowlands sites

Fred Gleason fredg
Mon May 16 06:31:56 CDT 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 07:05, Dan Strassberg wrote:
> Finally, there is 1530 in Elizabeth, the
> little daytimer that begat 1660. I hear that's a very short stick and that
> it's right in the middle of the City of Elizabeth. I think one might argue
> that Elizabeth is in the Meadowlands, but I'm note sure that that's really
> true.

I think that's pushing it!  On the *edge* of the Meadowlands, perhaps...  :)

Wasn't WJDM's site down in Union (next to the water sphere by the GS Parkway)?
Or am I referencing ancient history here?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|  I have gained this by philosophy:  that I do without being commanded   |
|  what others do only from fear of the law.                              |
|                                               -- Aristotle              |