[BC] Broadcast Engineering Information For Duluth, MN

D. J. Schreyer shamrock1961
Mon May 16 15:09:23 CDT 2005

Hi to all!

I am in the process of writing a book about radio and television in the
Duluth, MN market from the 1920's to the present.
I was wondering if anyone from this list knows any engineers who may have
worked in Duluth that either are still in the
area or have moved on. I know who has passed on, but have had some trouble
finding others.

Also, I have sadly discovered, that a lot of historical documents got
trashed for a lot of reasons over the years. A source has
told me to ask the engineers because "they are the ones who kept track of
almost everything." Well, if that is true, I am
throwing this out to you all with the hopes that someone out there might
have something for me I can use. And right now
that could be ANYTHING! Engineering articles, pictures, engineering data,
promotional stuff, and so on.

Your help would be appreciated!!!!

Thank you!

Dave Schreyer