[BC] The Worst Transmitter of All Time

W A Fick waynef
Mon May 16 10:59:37 CDT 2005

>Add my vote here.  Granted, I've not worked on everything out there
>but over the years I've seen a lot, and the Singer/Sintronic was
>my biggest nightmare.  AEL 25 was a cadillac by camparison.

Singer/Sintronic AM, I agree the AEL 25 was great compared to these sorry
excuses for transmitters. Ours was never put in active service. After
several attempts by the "factory service" oafs trying to make it work, it
sat in the corner until they sent a moving van for it. The MW-1A that was
put on air in its place gave unfailing service until I left nine years
later.

Wayne