[BC] Inside Line: Howard Stern "Sirius"-ly turns off Customers

SteveOrdinetz hykker
Sun May 15 17:58:11 CDT 2005

At 02:10 AM 5/14/2005, Jerry Mathis wrote:
>This whole thing shows the ignorance on the part of the public, and why
>censors are having a field day.
>
>If you don't want to listen to something, TURN IT OFF!! Or CHANGE THE CHANNEL!
>
>For crying out loud.

Could it be an instance of Sirius's entire service being tainted in a large
segment of the public's eye by offering Stern?

I wonder how many people realize that Sirius offers 100 or so different
channels.  What's obvious to us in the business may not be so obvious to
the great unwashed.