[BC] Conductivity vs Skywave

Chuck Leavens chuck
Sun May 15 10:29:11 CDT 2005

>If this effect is not limited to the Chicago As, one would expect
>those at sites with poor conductivity such as KDKA, WSB, WSM, WRVA
>and the NY/NJ/New England Class As to have poor secondary service
>compared to Class As at sites with good conductivity such as WHO,
>WBAP, KMOX etc.  This doesn't seem to be demonstrated by experience,
>though (IMO).
>
>RF

Because of the conductivity do you think the KD example would have
been better off with a single shunt fed radiator of some sort or
would it make insignificant difference or just a different set of
problems?

I always wondered on that one.  I always thought the single radiator
would have been better.

--
Thanks,

Chuck Leavens