[BC] computer monitors (was: AM skywave)

Justin Kaiser justin
Sat May 14 22:46:19 CDT 2005

I  have used http://www.netseller.com quite a bit and they have 15 inch
monitors for less than 20 bucks...

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of khcs at juno.com
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:14 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: [BC] computer monitors (was: AM skywave)

Kevin commented:

>Last year I found a 15" CRT monitor sitting on the curb with a 'FREE' sign
on it.  I picked it up, and it works flawlessly, with excellent picture
quality.  In fact, I prefer it to that of an LCD monitor.  LCDs certainly
have their advantages, but at least to my eyes, image quality is not one of
them.

Well, actually I am tempted to get the $79 monitor, with a $10 Rewards Card
it's $69.  Yje problem is, I don't have a lot of room and that would put the
monitor pretty close to my face.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA