[BC] KDKA

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sat May 14 11:14:02 CDT 2005

On 13 May 2005 at 20:28, Barry Mishkind wrote:

> At 06:44 PM 5/13/2005, Chuck Leavens wrote
> >You are right. I forgot they took down the Franklin about 5 years ago and
> >put this one up. Neither antenna has performed well for them.
>
>          Chuck,
>
>          any idea why neither tower "performed well?"

Fly into PIT via the southern approach on a commercial flight and look
out the window. Also, take a look at the M3 chart. If I were putting
up a transmitter tower, in the words of W. C. Fields, "I'd rather be
in Philadelphia." <g>

Phil Alexander, CSRE
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037