[BC] Should Skywave Listening protection continue?

Rich Wood richwood
Fri May 13 17:12:43 CDT 2005

------ At 05:50 PM 5/13/2005, DANA PUOPOLO wrote: -------

>I am quite certain that WBZ makes substantially more money then
>KDKA.

In Western MA I can receive both WINS, New York and WBZ, Boston. Strangely,
the WINS signal is much stronger. With WINS at 1010, KDKA at 1020 and WBZ
at 1030 it would seem that KDKA gets the short end of the stick getting
blotted out by their brethren - also risking doing damage to two more
profitable stations within the company. Only WBZ is on the iBiquity list of
stations on or pending.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia