[BC] SBE

Paul Christensen attorney
Thu May 12 07:23:32 CDT 2005

> I'm on the FCC committee. We don't comment on all matters which come
> before us.  We also don't expend much of the society's resources
> either.

To add to Mike's comments, we volunteer our time and we're not reimbursed
for our expenses.  In my case, I joined the SBE's FCC Liaison Committee as a
means of giving something back to the broadcast engineering community.  I
expect nothing in return.

-Paul

Paul Christensen, CPBE
LAW OFFICE OF PAUL B. CHRISTENSEN, P.A.
3749 Southern Hills,  Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Office: (904) 379-7802   Facsimile: (904) 212-0050
pchristensen at ieee.org