[BC] Some Input Needed Re: CBS 400, Mosely TFL-280

David Reaves david
Wed May 11 03:07:21 CDT 2005

I suspect the 300% figure on the switch was just the limit of the
headroom of the unit.
:-)

I don't think anyone would have believed it if they had put an
"infinity" symbol there.

David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Home of the Award-winning "Ariane Sequel" Digital Audio Leveler

<<