[BC] Lightning Prevention?????

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Tue May 10 22:18:09 CDT 2005

Bruce:

I respectfully suggest you visit: http://www.lightningmaster.com/.  They
have a white paper on this very subject and many confirmations of the
technology.  I also suggest you check out the articles I did for
Broadcast Guide in their January 04 edition.
http://www.tech-notes.tv/Sponsors/RadioGuide-J-F04.pdf is a link to the
PDF copy of this article.  I would be more than happy to answer any
questions off line.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.