[BC] 8100 for sale

Scott Cason scott.cason
Mon May 9 21:17:29 CDT 2005

Probably should have checked with you guys first to see if anyone here
wanted it, but I have posted my prized Optimod 8100 with an XT chassis up
for auction on eBay.  I gotta make some room in the shop and I haven't
needed it in about a year.  I'd rather sell it to someone who can use it and
put the revenue it will generate back into my little business venture here.
I have an barefoot 8100 I'm thinking about selling along with a few of the
Texar/Gentner Audio Prisims.  I'll let y'all know if I do.

Man I hate to get rid of this thing.

Scott Cason

LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024