[BC] Your site in view - Radio Town USA Chicago

Mike McCarthy mre
Mon May 9 11:32:03 CDT 2005

Trust me...I lived in Elk Grove for 10 years and the next town north
for 25 years. Both sites are 4 miles WEST of O'Hare.  And they are BOTH
under the approach for 9L and R. I've flown over them MANY times...both
departing and approaching.

MM