[BC] iBiquity was Digital Radio Express

Craig Bowman craig1
Sun May 8 19:04:39 CDT 2005

#1.  Why is DRE not considered a competing system.  I not only believe
it is a competing system it is superior in every aspect.

#2 The percentage of stations adopting Ibiquity is inconsequential.

#3. I agree, furthermore it is not now, nor has it ever been the
responsibility of the FCC to regulate receivers and therefore has no
regulatory authority to influence the (free market) receiver manufacturers.

Craig Bowman

--
Craig Bowman
Bowman Engineering

"Conscience is but a word that cowards use,
devised at first to keep strong men in awe."

William Shakespeare