[BC] Digital Radio Express

Robert Meuser robertm
Fri May 6 17:44:45 CDT 2005

Glen:

At that power you might want to just get a single digital TX, like the Harris mini HD and
operate with a straight low level combined setup? A 600 Watt unit should be more than
adequate. The new exciters output analog and digital on one port and would be part of the
TX.  This would make the TX side extremely simple. Keep your existing TX for analog back
up.