[BC] Re: NAB ... looking back

Kevin/Tieline Technology kevin
Fri May 6 16:52:39 CDT 2005

Recently Mike Erickson said:
"I liked Comrex's new IP codec and the improvements Tie Line made for
their ISDN software for the I-Mix codec."

Thanks for stopping by the booth Mike.  I saw you, wanted to say hello
but was with several people and then you were gone.  We were so busy
every minute of the show!

Regarding IP audio, we already have IP capability built in to every new
G3 Tieline.  All that's required is a simple software upgrade and/or
very small hardware investment.  Software only upgrade is if you want to
do codec-to-codec over IP and hardware if you want to do wireless IP.
You DON'T have to buy a whole new system since we had already planned
for IP audio.

WE are planning on releasing the IP audio software option soon and
hardware to follow soon after FYI.

With Comrex releasing a new box to do IP, the fact that Tieline has it
already built in kind of got lost in the NAB shuffle.

Kevin Webb
GM, Tieline Technology
888-211-6989, ext. 111
or 317-845-8000, ext: 1117