[BC] cell phones

Scott Cason scott.cason
Thu May 5 08:45:10 CDT 2005

>>YEAH...THE PLANE JUST TOOK OFF...WHAT??? LITTLE JOHNNY WANTS TO TALK TO
GRAMMA...PUT HIM ON...GRAMMA LOVES YOU...YES I DO...YES I DO!!!
OY.

And you get to listen to that same, exact conversation all the way between
Louisville and Las Vegas!  When you land, you'll NEED a drink.  While I
don't think one or two cell phones will hurt the nav instruments in an
airplane (I have flown single engine planes with them before) turning on
30-100 phones back in the cabin might have an effect on them.  Here's hoping
the FCC will keep the ban in force.

Scott Cason

LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024