[BC] XEROK

CBoone CBoone
Mon May 2 15:40:17 CDT 2005

I recall the IDs in Spanish being done at :25 and :55 and then the TOH
English ID (??)....used to listen to XROCK all the time at night back in the
70s...it boomed into the upper Texas Gulf Coast!! But I somehow remember the
IDs being about 5 mins earlier than the English one at the TOH (but it has
been about 30 years so the memory may not be 100%)....