[BC] What's a life worth - especially yours?

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun May 1 20:47:15 CDT 2005

In a message dated 04/30/2005 8:51:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
seaberg1 at juno.com writes:

> Good reminder that even though they are correctly wired, one
>  never knows when they might develop a short to case so keep them
>  located a good disstance from the kitchen sink which is usually a
>  grounded item.   Thanks Barry for a very useful item to keep in my
>  tool case.

This is also why, if you haven't, already, you should replace *any* outlets
near sinks, tubs, or faucets with GFI units. (I did that in 2000, when I bought
this house.) At $10-$12 a piece, it's good to know that they will protect you
or your loved ones from a dangerous, if not possibly lethal, shock.

Willie...