[BC] The end of the Big 610...

Alan Kline akline
Sun May 1 14:05:27 CDT 2005

A friend emailed me this link to an mp3 file of the transfer of operations
of KFRC(AM) from Infinity to Family Radio, which took place last Friday,
4/29:

http://www.bayarearadio.org/audio/kfrc/KFRC-610-Family-Radio_April-29-2005.mp3

The KFRC call will continue on AM for awhile, according to the note I
received, but will eventually be changed.  Hopefully, the new owners will
show enough respect for history to make the date known in advance, so
someone out there can aircheck the very last KFRC ID on AM.

But, The Big 610, as we knew it, is gone...

I have a sovenir of KFRC, from the Don Lee days, at:
http://www.snugglebunny.us/KFRC.jpg

ak