[BC] Re: Toilets versus transmitters

Xmitters@aol.com Xmitters
Sat Jul 30 23:48:25 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/30/05 3:04:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

<<
   Are we actually valued at "below toilet levels"? In *some* places,
 that answer is "yes". But, there are others who also will more than make
 up for the difference. My question is: Are there enough "good guys" to
 balance out the negativity that is caused by the "bad guys" in the
 business? >>

Why are you taking this personally? It is obvious that this coprophagic
microsephalic station owner thinks it is more important to unplug his crapper than
it is to get his moneymaker back in the money making mode.

What does his priority have to do with your worth? Good guys and bad guys are
a function of who you work for. What difference does it make if there are 1%
good guys and 99% bad guys as long as you're working for the good guy? Find
one. Just be thankful that he did not ask _you_ to rejuvenate his outhouse.

If this owner does not understand the $35 expense to get his radio station
fixed, he's too damned stupid to own a radio station and you should not allow
someone that dumb to pursuade you about reaching a conclusion about anything at
all.

Jeff Glass