[BC] to the editor of the NY Times

Bill Harms wharms
Sat Jul 30 19:32:11 CDT 2005

I clicked on a couple of the receivers and discovered something
interesting. There is a separate DAB band from 174 to 240 mhz.  I
realize of course that this part of the spectrum is already occupied
in the USA. However it seems to me that there is no technical reason
that a similar slice of spectrum could not be found in the USA to
accomplish the same thing. That "it has already been decided" just
means that it is a political decision. That said, it is still
possible for the decision to be reversed.

Bill Harms