[BC] Professionalism

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Sat Jul 30 15:15:52 CDT 2005

>250-300?? That's a little low on a lot of them.....(There is a small number
>of us below that figure...Im 5'9" and 200.....but a lot of radio AND TV
>engineers I know are much bigger than that;

It strikes me that care of self is much more important than fussing over
styles of professional attire. If you do not take care of yourself - your
most valuable asset, how can a client presume you are careful professionally?

I notice the orderliness of an engineer or salesman's car or truck to be an
indication of her or his professionalism. If there is 20# of trash on the
dash and more on the floors, that is no-doubt what will become of what that
person works on for you.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net