[BC] The Way Xmtrs Oughta Look

Ballard F. Fore, Jr. balfore
Sat Jul 30 12:17:44 CDT 2005

I resemble that remark ! ! !

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net]On Behalf Of CBoone
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:06 PM
To: 'Broadcast Radio Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Re: [BC] The Way Xmtrs Oughta Look

250-300?? That's a little low on a lot of them.....(There is a small number
of us below that figure...Im 5'9" and 200.....but a lot of radio AND TV
engineers I know are much bigger than that; some are taller thus the weight
is ok on them BUT maybe this overweight is due to having to eat at McDs at
odd hours and working long days and getting no exercise off the
job....several of them have diabetes, etc...sad really)

They arent missing meals but eating the wrong food, etc! (but there are that
small few.....no matter what.......well you know ;)