[BC] Do We Still Like Our Jobs?

Donna Halper dlh
Sat Jul 30 13:01:53 CDT 2005

Bruce wrote:
>Besides, how often do you find the manufacturer providing schematics with
>the equipment anymore?

Oh please.  And as a non-engineer, I've tried to read some of the
instruction manuals on a couple of occasions and truly couldn't figure them
out.  Made me feel incredibly stooooopid till one of the engineers I work
with told me HE couldn't figure out half of what was being said... Halper &
Associates still markets music software (said Donna shamelessly plugging a
product her company has offered for 12 years), and I got so frustrated with
how manuals are written that I wrote this one myself, with help from
several engineers, so that the average person would be able to explain what
the problem is.  I don't know why manuals can't be written CLEARLY.  But I
digress...