[BC] Do We Still Like Our Jobs?

Donna Halper dlh
Sat Jul 30 00:52:19 CDT 2005

Mike wrote:

>I love radio and what I do. Radio just doesn't
>seem to be as much fun as it used to be.

Several people told me that.  Any theories about why it's not as much
fun?  I know in some cases, owners have changed or there is more pressure
on an engineer or he/she is expected to maintain a cluster of stations...
but I'd think it would be somewhat easier to do the work these days--
aren't some pieces of equipment easier to fix than they used to be years ago?