[BC] video & sagging box office

Mike McCarthy mre
Fri Jul 29 20:50:54 CDT 2005

My wife is more frugal than I am...(imagine that.) She gasped when I
told her I just went out and bought over $2000 in semi-custom suits
and jackets. She thinks $300 for an evening gown or $300 for a sport
coat is extravagant and anything more than $500 rediculous.  I won't
argue the rediculous point as I know it is....but that's the price to
wear nice clothes and circulate professionally as well as socially.

Now...I'm not complaining.  She's a whole lot better than the other
end of the spectrum...gold diggers who want want want, then would
divorce you when the money ran out.

MM