[BC] UPS Causing Noise On AM Radio

Gary Blau gblau
Fri Jul 29 20:27:31 CDT 2005

FWIW, I've had good luck with refurbed APC SmartUPS units from various
UPS refurb vendors on ebay.
(One in particular I've bought several from).
A SU1400 with new replaced batteries seems to go for around $220
w/shipping.
That's a pretty beefy model, about the largest you can reasonably use on
a standard 15 amp outlet.

I haven't noticed any EMI from the ones I have around here.