[BC] Are the engines really dead?...

Burt I. Weiner biwa
Fri Jul 29 19:34:08 CDT 2005

Yes, but are the engines really out or are they relying on someone opinion
about the engines who is rubbing their hands together waiting to collect
insurance?  Maybe if an evaluation were to be made it may just be that the
engines are running just fine and simply pulling up on the stick would save
the flight and give opportunity to go back to the drawing board.

Burt

At 01:17 PM 7/29/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>"Cowboy" wrote:
> >  If I understand Phil's point....
> >
> >  Say you're on an airplane.
> >  You have a parashoot <sp> but it's a poor design.
> >  The engines are out, and you've got about 5 seconds before
> >  the plane hits the side of the mountain.
> >
> >  No matter HOW flawed your parashoot <sp again> do you
> >  really think that's the time to go back to the drawing board ?
> >
> >  Not saying I agree, or disagree, but this is one view...

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California  U.S.A.
biwa at earthlink.net