[BC] Interesting point...

Burt I. Weiner biwa
Thu Jul 28 23:50:21 CDT 2005

It seems to me that with all of the suicide bombers, the virgins would be
all used up by now and no longer what they claim to be.  Letsee, I'm
guessing 70 divided by 10,000...  What a revolting development this could
turn into.

Burt

At 10:15 PM 7/28/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>I don't think it'll work. Here's a plan. Suicide bombers are told
>they'll spend eternity with 70 virgins. I'm sure there's a
>televangelist out there who can convince the failed bomber that those
>virgins must remain virgins for eternity. They'll think twice.
>They'll think 70 times. Death is easy. Spending the rest of his life
>knowing he'll be eternally tempted after death and be unable to
>consummate his lifelong passion won't have much sex appeal. It
>probably won't pass muster with the Geneva Convention, but we don't
>seem to care much about that, anyway.
>
>What really should be done is convince them that the offer is bogus
>ahead of time and they won't go near a bomb.
>
>Rich

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California  U.S.A.