[BC] and now, more trouble...

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Thu Jul 28 18:08:58 CDT 2005

>Bill Sepmeier wrote:

>	Hey Bill, I'm just a high school graduate

Ah ha ... now it's clear why we're both in radio! A couple of college
duds.... LOL

>So they now have to almost double, thats double the number of subs, just to
>break even.

They'll get them, and more ... from what I've read they've been ahead of
their projections and business plan since day one ... and they don't have to
repay their investors, Tom ... XM stock is publiclly-traded; as long as
there's a 'greater fool,' anyone can cash out!  :-)