[BC] Manual Needed

Mike Monnier w8bac
Thu Jul 28 17:16:45 CDT 2005

Hello,

A friend is looking for a manual. I thought someone here might be able to
help. Please respond to Dan directly since he is not a member here. You can
reach Dan at dan.case at citcomm.com . Here is his listing from the Collins
Collector's list. Thanks,

Best Regards,
Mike Monnier
W8BAC

Greetings from a new list member and an old lover of Collins
equipment.

I have a Collins 26U-2 broadcast compressor/limiter on my bench at
home that I'd like to restore to its original glory. I'm having a
hard time locating a manual for the 26U-2, which is a little newer
than the 26U-1 and is a stereo (dual channel) unit. I think it was an
early '60's model -- it has the more "modern" styling of the 20V-3.

Can anyone here help me with finding a manual for this thing? If
someone has an actual paper manual, I'd be delighted to scan it into
a PDF file and return it... and of course, I'd make the PDF available
as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

D.

Dan Case