[BC] IBOC in trouble?

Bill Harms wharms
Wed Jul 27 14:07:45 CDT 2005

I disagree with your premise that we can even modify IBOC as it is
proposed. There are too many problems which extend beyond getting a
system installed on a station.  What I am saying that yes, IBOC might
sound good after it is installed, and it might not be that difficult
thing to install. But that is a very parochial way of looking at
things. After it is installed at a given station, it starts to
adversely affect others.  That is the problem. To not look at it from
that frame of reference is a bit self-centered.  No offense to those
who advocate IBOC, but that is the way I see it.

Bill Harms