RANT MODE Re: [BC] Convention Costs

Ernie Belanger armtx
Wed Jul 27 06:38:56 CDT 2005

Mike, I think you misunderstood,

We purchased extention chords which a exactly the type and specifications
that TSE  (Trade Show Electrical) rents to exhibitors and uses under carpet.
We have their guys lay them and tape them and connect them per the safety
and show rules..

One of my guys is the Captain at the local Volunteer Fire Company in his
town and a State Registered EMT here in NY.. We don't cut any corners when
it comes to safety! Wayne is two levels above anal on that stuff.

Ernie