[BC] RE: SBE and the Extra (was 'no code')

Neal Newman groucho
Tue Jul 26 18:44:11 CDT 2005

Scherer, Chriss wrote:
 OK Chris...
Like I said the  New extra will be like a five and dime license. I have
been in and out of radio since my teenage years as an Asst CE .
 I have been  the CE for several local stations for the past 6 years.
Dont know how to Petition the Committe.
So here I an the First ,and  probably the only one you know to"ask for
the Advanced to be considered as an equivalent license."
I have no Concentration anymore to study and pass any Written exams( I
think alzheimers is setting in. its bad enough That my eyes are
changing  things are getting blurry)I need to get glass's at 43  lol
using Pharmacy cheapo reading glass's.

I have been on the National Certification Committee for five years, and
I do not know of anyone asking for the Advanced to be considered as an
equivalent license. You can always petition the Committee.