[BC] FCC Form 353-A

Kevin C. Kidd kkidd
Tue Jul 26 15:28:07 CDT 2005

The paperwork I have probably dates back into the 50's.  What I have
apparently was filed in support of the 353-A and is data only.  The data is
about the same as would be contained on a modern 302-AM.  The purpose of
the form is really immaterial to my needs but was curious since I couldn't
recall seeing a 353 before.

I just remembered that I have the FCC engineering file of another old DA
here.  I will look back thru it tomorrow to see if there is a 353-A in it.

Later,

--

Kevin Kidd, CSRE
WD4RAT