[BC] Re: No Code

Douglas B. Pritchett dpritchett1
Mon Jul 25 18:36:24 CDT 2005

So, does that mean if, in a year or two, I get off my butt, study and
pass the General written exam and upgrade without code, that I am any
less of a person? Any less of a ham? Who are you and your ensconced
brethren of the HF bands to judge my character? Like I stole my license?
If those of us who follow in the years to come are subject to hard
feelings and are not welcome in the ham community, why should we bother?
The hobby will die off with the old brass pounders and the Commission
will give the allocations to someone who will use them, and pay for them.

Douglas Pritchett
KB9TKP (not a vanity call either, it's all I've got)