[BC] No-code Amateur license

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Mon Jul 25 17:14:24 CDT 2005

if i ever get a cell phone, i want to use a recording of lilly tomlin
saying, "One ringydingy...two ringydingy...three ringydingy..."

rob a.

From: "Harold Hallikainen" <harold at hallikainen.com>
Subject: Re: [BC] No-code Amateur license
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 12:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

When my old cellphone finally breaks, I'll get one where you can download
different ringtones for each caller (mine now lets you download ringtones,
but it does the same one for everyone). Then, I'll put in Morse Code
ringtones with the initials of people in my phonebook. When my wife calls,
the .-.. .... will make the call instantly recognizable. So, that's MY
next use for Morse!

Harold
WA6FDN

http://www.radiolists.net/