[BC] strange Long Distance charges

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sun Jul 24 14:16:45 CDT 2005

Thanks Barry for that info. I seldom call Canada and when I do, it is on
my cell phone. Also was not aware of the Vonage blocks at hotels. God
only know that I've stayed at a few on the Road Show. May be it's good
that I don't have Vonage right now. Had considered getting it. Are there
any other internet phone services that can get past the hotel blocks?

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.