[BC] strange Long Distance charges

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sun Jul 24 14:16:31 CDT 2005

Bill:

Not sure where you are now, but the telephone service I have in Oregon
is quite reasonable. Quest charges $20/month, flat rate, for unlimited
long distance. You do have to have some of their feature on your line to
get it for that, but that's a lot better than the 1.3 cents I was pay
before. My bills ran a much as $200 - $300 a month. It's not cheep
calling all over the US on that other system. The new rates are much
better.  If my crystal ball is working, I believe you'll see things get
even less expensive as calling via the Internet becomes even more
popular and the competition gets hotter.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.