[BC] AM Carriers

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sun Jul 24 10:23:43 CDT 2005

Richard:

That certainly is a much different way of looking at it than I've ever
heard before. Perhaps you can explain what is meant by sub-carrier or
doesn't that exist either. :-)  I think you may have really stirred up a
hornets nest here. Think I'll sit back and watch the action on this list.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.