[BC] Re: No Code Vs Code Vs cutting antenna

Larry Bloomfield <Larry@Tech-Notes.TV> reader
Sun Jul 24 10:18:20 CDT 2005

Jeff:

To me it is a matter of what is easier. I'd much rather adjust a few knobs
to ensure there is a match than to go out and trim an antenna, which is not
possible for me in a wheelchair.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC