[BC] Arrakis 150SC Console

Scott Bailey wmroam
Sun Jul 24 08:16:07 CDT 2005

To my friends on the group,

First of all, I know I've been quiet somewhat over the past few months,
and I apolgize for that. I've been throught a emotional rollercoster over the
past few months as me and my ex, Amanda Baskin, ended our longtime
relationship, (and thanks to our moderator, Barry for his understanding during
the time I was going through with all of this) and I had to seek professional
medical help over this ordeal, but I'm over it now and I'm moving on. I miss
my ole buddies, Robert M., Willie from WFIF, Scott Fybush, and our AM radio
debates on this list, plus good advise from my friend Frank Foti from Omnia.
Hey Willie, pls. keep me in your prayers!
Anyway, I have a Arrakis 150SC, rotary pot console in my home studio, where
I can do lite production without coming to the radio station (yea I know, I'm
being lazy!) If you have parts for this console, or a full on that's dead, let
me know. Jim Turbo and I from WAY-FM Nashville, is make a collection of parts
for this console, due to the fact that there is a station in Smithville TN
using one on the air as a main.
I also have another question, on this particular console, does the meters
have meter lights that light up the meters? I couldn't find anything in the
manual about it. If any of you guys are hams and know some hams that have
parts for the console, please pass the word around for me, or post something
for me on the AM window list!
Thanks so much and it's good to be back on the list with my friends.
Remember, I may not agree with your opinions on some topics, but I totally
respect what you have to say!

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Bailey
General Manager/Owner/Operator
Classic Broadcasting of Sumner County, Inc.
WMRO-AM, Magic 1560
Gallatin, TN
615.451.2131
615.335.6589 (Cell #)