[BC] My prediction for the future

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Sat Jul 23 22:32:17 CDT 2005

I have SBC dsl at 384 Kb up and down.

but it's $14.95/month no strings attached so I'm happy.
okay one string--after 1 year it goes up to $27.

rob atkinson

From: "CBoone" <CBoone at earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: [BC] My prediction for the future
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:18:16 -0500

Testing DSL installs with my Sunrise Technologies test set shows the MAX
rate is 8196 on most of the DSL lines...
Upload max rate tests at 786 to 1500....They are DEFINITELY running well
below their max rate....There is talk in Telecom professional mags I
subscribe to that 100MB DSL is being tested now in labs and test areas!

http://www.radiolists.net/