[BC] Photos of Open Wire Configuratons (radio Netherlands, Bonaire)

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Sat Jul 23 22:09:50 CDT 2005

John, thanks for the link and photos which were magnificent.

I had only a minimal idea of what I was looking (cage dipoles in front of a
screen?) at but the hardware and construction were interesting and if
nothing else it was great to gaze and daydream about having an antenna farm
like that for my ham station.

rob atkinson

From: John Hettish <jhettish at united.net>
Subject: Re: [BC] Photos of Open Wire Configuratons (radio
Netherlands,Bonaire)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:10:03 -0500

I don't know why I didn't think of these photos before, but following the
link will take you to pictures of the Radio Netherlands antenna array on the
island of Bonaire in the Netherlands Antilles.  The photos don't show as
much detail as I would have liked them to but they are interesting.  These
were all taken from a distance of about an eighth of a mile.  My wife was
with me and anxious to get back to our Scuba diving.

http://jhettish.angelcities.com/Towers/index.htm

John Hettish