[BC] Save Money with Surplus Jammers

Rich Wood richwood
Sat Jul 23 07:57:13 CDT 2005

------ At 07:08 AM 7/22/2005, Paul Smith W4KNX wrote: -------

>Enjoy WGN while you can, cause you will lose it for sure the minute nite
>IBOC is authorized.  WOR will make it go away for you...

Let's be fair. WGN will also make WOR go away for many people, as
will WLW. Unlike nuclear mutually assured destruction, this one will
take a little longer and no humans will be lost to anything but
electrocution. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Russian mafia
could save you a lot of money. Since Russia doesn't jam anymore I'm
sure there are a lot of surplus jamming equipment that could be had
for a song, or interfere with a song, I'm told they sound the same
and are a lot less than $25,000. You could find them yourself but the
mafia is faster.

Make sure your check clears the bank. Many knees have suffered when
checks bounced. Also be careful of the language you use. The Patriot
Act allows wiretapping and some bureaucrat might think you're doing a
drug deal if you use the word hash. Jam is better. They'll think
you're a Jazz musician.

Rich