[BC] No-code Amateur license

Jack Baty jack_baty
Sat Jul 23 20:52:41 CDT 2005

>>IF the FCC would quit publishing the answers in the study guides, it
would help....(remember the Second Class test guides?) but giving them
everything needed to pass the test does NOTHING...<<

Not having had experience in this area, I have nothing to say on code and licensing.  However, in between radio jobs I once acquired an Arizona Property and Casualty Insurance license by the rote-memorization crash-study method.  My recollection is that my overall ignorance was less of a problem than the employer-mandated quota for high-profit types of coverage.

At least the new licensees aren't authorized by the feds to *sell*  anything....

Just a thought.

Jack