[BC] My prediction for the future

CBoone CBoone
Sat Jul 23 20:18:55 CDT 2005

Testing DSL installs with my Sunrise Technologies test set shows the MAX
rate is 8196 on most of the DSL lines...
Upload max rate tests at 786 to 1500....They are DEFINITELY running well
below their max rate....There is talk in Telecom professional mags I
subscribe to that 100MB DSL is being tested now in labs and test areas!